- Our canine guests can enjoy a regular enclosure, or a private cottage decorated just like home, with HUMAN-quality memory-foam beds!
- We cater to the pampered AND the playful! Whether your dog loves to snuggle or loves to chase a ball outside…our specialty is providing most conscientious, loving pet care possible!
- Our guests’ comfort and safety are our top priority. We are Red Cross Certified in Pet First Aid and CPR, and we have a state-of-the-art security system as well.
- We want to meet you and your pet! We would love to give you a facility tour and answer any questions you might have.
Standard Kennel Enclosure
- 1 dog $42 per day
- 2 dogs $54 per day (from same household)
- 3 dogs $64 per day (from same household)
Luxury Themed Cottage
Posture-pedic human beds, a private TV, all in a themed private suite! We also have cottage suites for guests who chew, with everything out of reach!
- 1 dog $52 per day
- 2 dogs $64 per day (from same household)
- 3 dogs $74 per day (from same household)
Roomy, Large Royal Suite-for the Ultimutt Pampering!
- 1 dog $72 per day
- 2 dogs $82 per day (from same household)
- 3 dogs $92 per day (from same household)
I WANT TO BOARD MY DOG- WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
- You will need to read over our dog and/or cat boarding requirements to make sure that your pet is eligible for boarding at our facility.
- Every client must fill out a our application/boarding agreement and have his/her veterinarian email the vaccination records (instructions for this can be found in application). To fill out a new client boarding application click here.
- After we receive your vaccination records, we will reach out to set up a time to meet you and your pet face-to-face! Please note that we do not have scheduled office hours and do not respond to drop-ins. So we’ll contact you to set up a convenient appointment time. Applications need to be submitted at least 48 hours before departure to be considered.