Cage-free cottages, spa treatments, room service…Providing personalized, relaxing dog boarding & care for the pampered & special needs, exercise & day care for high-energy dogs…and we offer cat boarding too!
Our focus here is taking exceptional care of just a few pets at a time. We guarantee that this all-suite boarding facility is unlike anything you have ever seen. Guests enjoy one of only a few private, roomy themed cottages designed to be just like home! Each has it’s own t.v., human memory-foam bed, and even a camera so we can check on your pet at any time.
We do not have employees…we are a husband and wife team with decades of experience in specialized pet boarding and care. Our three rescued Chihuahuas, who are the center of our universe by the way, all have issues: medical conditions, fear behaviors, separation anxiety…We designed this dog boarding facility as a place where we would leave OUR DOGS: our special-needs, quirky, high-maintenance babies who mean the world to us! We wanted to be able to provide a place where people who would NEVER board their dogs…would board their dogs!
Take some time to look through the site and see what we offer. We are not your typical dog boarding place, and that is no accident. We do things differently here. We do not have office hours, and are open only by appointment. We screen all new guests to see if it is a good fit for both your pet and for what we are able to provide. And we personalize each pet’s stay according to his home routines and daily needs.
Because we only take care of a few guests at one time, we are able to customize the accommodations and services around each individual pet’s needs:
- If your pet needs to be hand-fed, we can do that.
- If your dog needs to have a bed down on the floor because of mobility issues, we can do that.
- If your pet needs to have an environment free of anything that can be chewed up, we can do that.
- If your pet needs insulin injections, special medications, or careful handling, we can do that.
- If your pet needs tons of outside exercise and stimulation while you are gone, we can do that.
- If your pet needs to be covered with a blankie at bedtime, we can do that.
We do this because WE LOVE DOGS and we love taking care of dogs! (Oh and kitties too! And parrots, and ferrets, and bunnies, and sugar gliders, and guinea pigs, and pretty much anything else except reptiles! Hard pass on the reptiles…sorry folks!)