Feeling a little guilty about leaving your best friend behind? We offer many varied pampering services individually and also part of package deals as well. You will be given the option to choose any extras you might want to have for your furry friend during the reservation/application process!
How about some relaxing spa services??
Infrared massage therapy, “Pawticures”, coat conditioning, and extra snuggle sessions are all available for your barking buddy! (The following services are all available in our Mini Spa Bundle for $69, which is a savings of $20! Look for this option on the application page!)
- “Pawticure”: Nail trim & file, foot massage, and pad conditioning treatment-your dog will LOVE it! Great for those pooches who hate having their nails done! $35
- Leave-in Coat Conditioning Treatment $18 Helps with excessive shedding, dry skin, and that lovely “doggy smell” too!
- Ear Flush and Cleaning $18 We use a soothing, alcohol-free, botanical ear cleaner which continues to work for several days after application!
- Teeth Brushing & Inspection $18 We will brush and inspect your buddy’s teeth, AND a special doggy toothbrush to take home, too! (Note: this is not a substitution for regular dental cleanings from your veterinarian…but it helps!)
- Mini Spa Package-this package includes all of the above services for $69, which is a $20 savings!!
- Full Spa Package-All of the above service, and then add a healthy and relaxing infrared massage, and some yummy, organic, homemade bone broth for $99!
Does your buddy need some extra snuggles or more outside exercise??
Check out our pamper packages and see which one your buddy would enjoy the most! Our packages offer a variety of extra services for our precious guests so they can fully enjoy their vacations too. And for our multiple-pet owners, the services for each guest in the same cottage are are all included! Read more about our pamper packages here…
Would your best friend enjoy some room service??
Yes, we really do offer room service, and the menu will knock your socks off! All meals are prepared with love by Shannon. The recipes are her own, she uses organic ingredients as much as possible, and all are dog-safe and healthy. Click here to see the full menu!