- Our Kitty Condos are located in a dog-free, quiet, and peaceful for the comfort of our finicky feline friends!
- Individual or multi-guest suites available.
- Special attention is given to shy and elderly kitties!
- $20 per day for one cat, $32 per day for two, $44 for three (boarded together)
- Medications administered for $6 per dosage.
Requirements: We happily accept box-trained strictly-indoor cats over the age of six months that have been approved for boarding membership. All male cats must be neutered to be considered for boarding.
Boarding Agreement: We must have a boarding application/agreement submitted online prior to boarding your cat. Please have your veterinarian fax your cat’s vaccination records after submitting a boarding application: (208) 917-6151. Once we’ve received your information, we will give you a call to set up a tour.
Vaccinations: We require a veterinarian receipt to prove the cat is current on the following: FVRCP, Rabies, and Leukemia.
Veterinarian Care and Medications: We are trained to provide minor first aid and routine examinations and injections if need be. If your cat is taking medication, please write out a detailed list of dosages and times, and we will be glad to administer what is needed for an additional charge of $6 per dosage.
What to Bring: Please bring your cat’s food. It is helpful to have a note with portions for each feeding. We urge cat owners to bring whatever they feel will make their pets most comfortable: treats, familiar toys, a cozy blanket, scratch post, kitty bed, etc. (We will provide food and water dishes.) We want your finicky feline to feel right at home!